Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mini Stephers ( Steph and Rivers) due November




My one and only sister (aka best friend) is having a baby! I am so excited for her and her wonderful husband, Rivers and can only imagine how beautiful and intelligent their baby will be! A few weeks after finding out that she was pregnant, Steph found out that she has gotten accepted to the United Nations University of Peace (which basically NO ONE gets accepted to)in Costa Rica and will be getting her Masters degree and having a baby at the same time! WOW- Good luck Steph. I know that she will be an amazing mother and that due to her superior intelligence, will excel at school. I am so proud of ya little sis! I can't wait to be an Aunt!

4 comments:

Jim said...

That is so exciting, way to go girl!

Jim said...

sorry...this is kate

Sarah Heder said...

Amen to what Rachel said! I'm really excited for Steph and Rivers to have a baby. And equally excited that she got accepted into that program. She's going to be great at both!

brookeisacrazylady said...

Congrats that is so fun. Dude, where is all of Rivers hair, I didn't recognize him from the wedding pictures.