After going through about a month of unbearable fussiness, Ezra has returned to his cheerful old self and I am so happy to have my little boy back. We decided to give him a new image so we took him to Floyd's salon and buzzed his head. He was so still and expressionless during the procedure that I couldn't help from cracking up the entire 5 minutes it took to buzz him. I kind of miss his dorky hair cut that Bran gave him with the dull clippers we have, but he looks pretty darn cool now. Ezra has been obsessed with trains for a few months now and it is rare to catch him without a train in each hand these days. As an early birthday gift, the grandparents bought Ezra a train table complete with tracks and 30 trains (used, but in great condition) and he has not left the table alone since getting it. He says 'choo-choo' all day long and it is adorable. Needless to say, Ezra's favorite outing is Travel Town. Travel Town is a train museum that is conveniently 5 minutes away from our house. We even saw Ben Stiller and his little boy there once!!! Ezra is extremely physical and can hold his own with Chloe which is quite an accomplishment. The two of them fight together as much as they play together. OK, I take that back, They fight more than they play. Ezra is constantly pulling Chloe's hair and Chloe is forever hitting or pushing him. But then the next moment they are running around the house screeching in delight and acting like the best of friends. It drives me CRAZY when they fight, but when they are getting along, nothing makes me happier. Ezra has become quite the comedian and does anything to make us laugh. He cracks us up with his unique dancing and throws in a random somersault just for the laughs. He makes the funniest faces and has - without a doubt- the LOUDEST voice on the planet. He can 'bup bup' his way- on key- to 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' and no matter where we are, if he hears Coldplay's 'Viva La Vida' or Jason Mraz's ' I'm Yours', he will rock out. Ezra is the most affectionate little boy and I am so happy that he is a complete ' Mama's Boy'. He is higher maintenance than Chloe- which I didn't think was possible- but I can't find words to describe my love and obsession with my little Ezzie.

Love at Zuma






Bertha's beach house

Ezra's latest 'funny face'




What???
No comments:
Post a Comment