great looking pie!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday Ezra, what a fun looking trip to the Sequoia's, and I love your brunette hair, so sexy and mysterious!
Thanks for letting us come up at Thanksgiving, it was so much fun! The trip that changed our lives, for real. Oh and yea, the pie was killer good. In fact it was so good that I wanted to marry it... and then Phil. I wish we were neighbors still.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
great looking pie!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Birthday Ezra, what a fun looking trip to the Sequoia's, and I love your brunette hair, so sexy and mysterious!
Thanks for letting us come up at Thanksgiving, it was so much fun! The trip that changed our lives, for real. Oh and yea, the pie was killer good. In fact it was so good that I wanted to marry it... and then Phil. I wish we were neighbors still.
Post a Comment