Sunday, October 31, 2010
Halloween at The Heders
For some reason, Halloween is never one of those holidays I look forward to. Don't get me wrong- I don't dread it or have any reason to dislike it, I just don't get excited about it. BUT, I have to say that tonight was so much fun and the kids were really adorable to watch. We went to the Heder's for a potluck dinner and then went Trick or Treating around their amazing neighborhood. It was really fun and I have to say that I am now going to make sure I get a little more excited for Halloween from now on! Ezra and Chloe were literally running from house to house and their excitement was infectious. I had Summer attached to me in the baby bjorn and she seemed to love the action. Happy Halloween!!!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Summer looks SO wide-eyed and cute in the cat suit!!
Oh my gosh! I love the picture of the kids standing next to each other in front of the orange tree. They are so adorable! It was really fun! I loved Jon and Kirsten's neighborhood --- my favorite so far.
Post a Comment