Tuesday, January 13, 2009

simple blog, but better than nothin'!

I have friends, one in particular, whose blogs might as well be published in the L.A times and win all kinds of awards for writing, creativity or entries on motherhood (you know who you are)!!! My blog, however, is simply to get my photos to my friends and family and maybe throw in a few thoughts here and there. So here are a slew of pictures from December. Enjoy!!!














4 comments:

brookeisacrazylady said...

great pictures. your kids are hilarious.


and i know who you are talking about too.

Cassie said...

Love the pictures! Chloe's hair looks so cute short!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Heder said...

Love the pictures.

And I especially loved the shout out! I felt honored in a silly way when you told me this morning that that's what you wrote about me on your blog... even though it's not true! I just put pictures up all the time too!