Happy Birthday Chloe! After Christmas and all the presents you received, it was hard to imagine you being excited about anything. To our surprise, you LOVED the baby doll we got you and loved playing 'mommy'. I asked you what kind of cake you wanted and you said, 'A red cake". So I pretty much emptied a tube or red food coloring into a white cake mix and you were as happy as can be! Maybe you just know me well enough to trust that anything complicated would just frustrate me and end up looking terrible. Anyway, your Daddy and I promised each other from the minute we knew you would be born near Christmas that we would give you a full fledged birthday regardless of the poor timing. WE had a great day and celebrated from the time you woke up and gave you special birthday treatment until the time we put you to bed. We love you Chloe and thank you for blessing us with your hilarious personality and being you. We love you!!!!
4 comments:
Happy B-day Chloe! Rach, I think your cake turned out super cute. Are those dot candies on it? Oliver would be sooo jealous.
happy late birthday chloe. we were thinking of her. the pictures are great.
I totally know what you mean about wondering how they can be excited about anything so soon after Christmas, but Liam was the same way last week...thrilled with his birthday present and cake. Yea for kids! :)
I've always said Chloe is so pretty, but in that picture of just her and her little baby on her belly, you can really see how she is growing up to be Gorgeous!
Post a Comment